Monday, March 2, 2009

Pre-Staging

Yup, I definitely wound up taking some stuff out of my luggage today before heading to the airport. Oh well, it's still too much stuff, too heavy, and a huge pain. My own fault, I guess.

DC is chilly and slushy, but it is supposed to warm up as the week goes on. Luckily we have free wireless internet in our hotel for Staging, although it is abnormally slow. I have met over about half of our group so far, and they seem like a well accomplished group. This should be an interesting adventure.

And I definitely look forward to meeting you current PC México volunteers soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the time you read my note, you are in Mexico already. Sorry for not calling you before your departure. I believe you will be doing great for your adventure. Travel safely and wish you the best.

TY

Joe Plumber said...

No worries, Shiao Ah Ee! Thanks for leaving me a note!

Anonymous said...

Your Shiao Ar Ee is so sweet :)

Time in México City, México: