Friday, March 4, 2011

COS Conference

This last week was our COS conference in Querétaro, which meant it was probably the last time our entire group will get together. We have the conference about three months before we all leave country, and it was good to see the other vols--many of whom I haven't seen in months! Kind of a sad event...I'm sure it hasn't hit me yet, since I will be extending here until mid-August. About half our group is actually extending at least three to four months, which is a good sign, and gives us more chances to see each other. Here is my group with all of the PC staff.



March 1 was the 50th anniversary of Peace Corps, and there were parties all over the globe. Our former country director hosted a fiesta at his house, and we had this great 50th Anniversary cake (photo courtesy of another vol, S.B.).

No comments:

Time in México City, México: