Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthday parties

I actually played in the office fútbol game last Friday, and it was another great game. Only 10-1! The rules of the league are no glasses, so I basically had to play blind...pretty exciting. I managed to deflect one goal (a slow bouncer heading towards our goal), so that felt good.

Saturday I went to a birthday party for a friend. It was hosted in one of her friend's house, and her parents are American / Canadian--so they had a tetherball pole set up on the roof!! It was the first time I had seen one in 15 years or so.



The party was pretty cool, we filled up a room with about 250 balloons and had ton of silly-string. I got to meet lots of other Mexicans and try to explain what I am doing here, in Spanish.

No comments:

Time in México City, México: