Saturday, December 12, 2009

Conventions

Every state in México has its own traditional arts and crafts, food, and culture. I think a lot of this is due to the indigenous influence in each region, and now international influence. Up north there is a significant American influence, while down south more of the indigenous cultures survive. Recently there was a convention where every state in México was represented, and I got to see some of the uniqueness of each one. Especially interesting was the states where I´ve been, since I could compare my previous observations with what I saw at the convention.



I also saw this hilarious advertisement, trying to get Americans to join the Méxican revolution...

1 comment:

Roger and Anne said...

Cole,
Great comments about the festival of "states" and Thanksgiving. Let us know when you proficient at top spinning!

Time in México City, México: